go to link http://amvetsnebraska.org/?b=lexapro-and-wellbutrin Veteran’s helping Veteran’s
http://signetconstruction.co.uk/?l=lamotrigine-and-headaches FREE Service to all Veteran’s
You served your country honorably and you know what making sacrifices entails. Now, it’s time to get the benefits you’ve earned and the support only other veterans can offer.
We know how many questions you must have. From service-related medical issues, and VA claims to educational benefits. We’re dedicated to providing you with the answers you deserve!
Veteran’s Resources is a single site view of veteran’s access to the following.
Select a category below:
- Starting a Business
- VA Claims
- VA Medical
- Veteran Benefits
- Financial Help
- Transitioning to Civilian Life
- Home Finance
- Homeless Help
- Women Veteran’s
- Disabilities – Accessibility
Visit often, content is being added on an ongoing basis.
sofosbuvir zika virus _______________________________________________________
You do not need to be a AMVETS Nebraska member to receive this Veteran’s Resource information, but we invite you to join AMVETS Nebraska to receive the personal assistance you deserve. AMVETS Nebraska is Veteran’s helping Veteran’s.
A AMVETS Nebraska Service Officer will:
- Offer research and advice to veterans who wish to handle their own claims.
- Assist veterans who are filing original claims for compensation and/or pension with the Department of Veterans Affairs and complete the required
- VA forms on behalf of the claimant.
- Assist veterans in reopening claims for service-connected disabilities and complete the required VA forms.
- Follow up on status of claims filed by veterans with the VA Regional Office.
- File Notice of Disagreement with the VA Regional Office if a veteran believes the decision made by the VA was incorrect.
- Review statements of the case from the VA regarding denials of claim and assist veterans with the preparation of responses.
- Assist veterans or surviving spouses in the preparation of appeals for denial of claims and file the appeals with the local VA Regional Office for forwarding to the Board of Veterans Appeals in Washington, D.C.
- Complete VA Forms other than for original claims.
- Answer/research telephone inquiries regarding medical, death/burial and other miscellaneous benefits.